Monday, February 20, 2012

Daily Devotions for Lent

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ!

I will be publishing daily devotions on this blog site starting on Ash Wednesday, February 22nd!  I've always encouraged our congregation to have a Lenten discipline.  I think that I've come to prefer adding something to your life rather than giving something up although I won't be upset if that's what you choose to do!

I will be using one of the scriptures from the Daily Lectionary Readings which follow along with the Seasons of the Church within the Revised Common Lectionary.

I will also feature a breath prayer for use throughout the day.  I'll be featuring a link to this daily devotion through Facebook status and Twitter updates to make it easily accessible. I would love to read in the comments section what you are planning to do for Lent!


No comments:

Post a Comment